Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bloggity Blog Number One

I've tried starting blogs many many times for various reasons, all attempts ending up to be futile. I'm a musician, and a damn good one, but as many of us know in Los Angeles, that usually doesn't pay the bills. So I went to college, got a degree in Public Relations/Journalism, and found myself currently working a pretty shit job utilizing none of the things I went to school for, even though I was hired to use those skills.

I spend my day booking flights, getting the mail, finding my boss better car insurance, and booking his significantly younger Russian mail-order bride her driver's education lessons. In addition to this, my boss is pretty angry at life, it seems, and is always mad about something to the point where "fuck" is registering pretty high on his favorite words to say.

Safe to say, its a pretty miserable eight-hour ordeal.

But it's got decent pay, and in this economy I can't complain. Well, that's not really true. I can complain. And do. A LOT. So to take out my frustration, I want to start writing again. Might as well put that university experience to some good use.

I have no idea what I will write about, but I can assure you there will not be any cohesive theme. Just my opinions that no one will really care about regarding art, culture, traffic, food, my upcoming tip to Spain with my GF, and very likely my asshole boss.

But hey, that's what blogs are all about, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment